(8) Arif E. Cetin, “Low-Cost and Ultra-Sensitive Optical Point-of-Care Analysis Platforms”, 21th National Optics, Electro-Optics and Photonics Workshop, September 2019, İstanbul, TURKEY.
(7) Arif E. Cetin, “Optical and Electro-Mechanical Biosensors for Point of Care Diagnostics and Cancer Immunotherapy”, DEU IBG Seminars, Izmir International Biomedicine and Genome Institute, January 2018, Izmir, TURKEY.
(6) Arif E. Cetin, Mark M. Stevens, Mariateresa Fulciniti, Nick L. Calistri, Nikhil Munshi and Scott R Manalis, “Determining Therapeutic Susceptibility in Multiple Myeloma by Single Cell Mass Accumulation”, Koch Institute Annual Retreat 2016, October 2016, North Falmouth, MA, USA.
(5) Arif E. Cetin, “Hand-Held High-Throughput Plasmonic Biosensors for Point-of-Care Diagnistics”, EPFL Photonics Day 2014, EPFL, November 2014, Lausanne, VD, Switzerland.
(4) Arif E. Cetin, “Integration of lensfree telemedicine technology with nanostructured plasmonic chips”, Physics Seminar at Electrical and Electronics Engineering, International Antalya University, March 2014, Antalya, Turkey.
(3) Arif E. Cetin, “Fano-Interference in Complex Plasmonic Nanostructures”, Physics Seminar at Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Koc University, September 2012, Istanbul, Turkey.
(2) Arif E. Cetin, Alp Artar, Mustafa Turkmen, Ahmet Ali Yanik, and Hatice Altug, “Plasmon Induced Transparency with Asymmetric π-Shaped Metamaterials”, CLEO 2012, Plasmonic Oligomers, May 2012, San Jose, CA, USA.
(1) Arif E. Cetin, “Plasmonic Nanopillar Arrays for Optical Trapping, Biosensing and Spectroscopy”, Science Seminar at College of Sciences, Koc University, September 2011, Istanbul, Turkey.